Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

We had a BBQ at our house for Mother's day this year. It seems like each year I end up washing kids outdoor toys and getting them ready for the summer on mothers day. So like years in the past we cleaned Evan's slide his pool and the big pool too. Daddy found a tree frog by the pool and Caitlyn kept him to show everyone.




Caitlyn and Catherine swam in the pool for a few hours. The water was pretty cold but kids don't know what cold is.


Me and my mom
Jeremy, John, Joy and Jeff


Jeremy BBQ'd for us. Yummy hamburgers, hot dogs and brats. We also had potato chips, fruit and yummy potato salad (thanks mom). For dessert we had cherry no bake Jello cheesecake and gluten free brownies.

Joy got the game Loaded Questions. In the game one person reads a question then every one else answers on a sheet of paper then the reader of the card has to guess who said what. We played and it was really fun. Here was the best question of the night:

If your butt could talk, what would it say?

here are the answers given:
"Fart!"
Help
I pass too much gas
Fix me I'm cracked
Get up I can't breathe

I had to guess what everyone said and I got them all right. Jeremy had to read all the answers and we were all laughing so hard it took a while to understand the answers given.




My beautiful bouquet of flowers

My handsome young man


My lovely fuchsia plant

My beautiful daughter

No comments:

Post a Comment