Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Bellevue Square/park

05/02/12
I had to today off and Jeremy, Evan and I decided to go to Bellevue Square Mall so we could see the LEGO store. There was an accident on I-405 so it took us an extra 20 or so minutes. Evan was happy the whole way. He was really excited to see the Lego store. He had a snack of goldfish and water for the car ride.


When we got to the mall we had to find the Lego store so Evan was facinated at how high we were and Jeremy checked the directory to find the store. I will say the mall is a little too big for me. I was really lost.



 


 Evan looked at every Lego or Lego set at his eye level. He put together some little men and played on the computers they had. I think he could have spent all day there. But we wante to have lunch.

Before lunch we stopped at the kids play area. Evan ran around like all the other kids. He said how he liked this play area better than the ones at the other mall. He has been to Alderwood but this was way better.



 Evan stopped to smell the flowers before we went to the Cheesecake Factory for lunch. Evan had kids sliders, fries and an apple juice. Jeremy had a macaroni and cheese burger. It had a beef patty, a macaroni patty and it was smothered in cheese. I just had an old fashioned burger and fries. Of course we had a cheesecake to share. We decided on Cookie dough. It was really good. We did get a piece of Oreo cheesecake to take home for Caitlyn since she did not get to come with us.








  On our way home I decided to stop by Toys R Us really quick because I wanted to get Evan a Lego Table for his birthday coming up. Evan and Jeremy were sleeping at first but they woke up while I was in the store. I did find a Lego table on clearance so I bought it. I also got him a 6 drawer chest made specially for Lego's. Don't tell him he did not see it. It will be a surprise.

Then we went to the park to play while waiting for Caitlyn's bus. I was a really nice day out today.

Evan climed to the top of the "web" as Evan calls it. He was so proud of himself. He is getting so big.

Me on top of the web too. Beautiful day!!!

1 comment:

  1. So fun!! It looks like you all had a great day. I LOVE THE LEGO STORE! The cheesecake looks delicious. Jeremy`s burger is huge :) Papa would probably love to try one those.

    ReplyDelete