Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Grandma Joys Birthday


We went to Grandma Joy's and Grandpa John's to visit before we went to dinner for Grandma's birthday. We tussled, played resturant and Evan somehow got captured in a blanket.



I did a trial run on Evan's birthday cake. I did not have all the colors I needed so I made a crazy Spongebob Squarepants. I know what I need to do to make it better for next time. We brought it over to eat for Grandma's birthday. It was still yummy, just needed some more frosting. I made funfetti grandmas favorite. We ate it before dinner. Everyone thought that was really fun to have dessert before dinner.

 Off to Outback Steakhouse. Evan loved looking at the map they have on the wall with all the different kinds of animals and sea creatures.




We all got steaks except for Evan. He got a cheeseburger. Jeff, Jeremy and John all got 16 oz prime ribs. I think John was the only one who could not finish it all. Joy, Caitlyn and I just got sirloins. It was all really yummy. I love Outback. We don't get there very often but when we do it is sure a treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment