Friday, June 8, 2012

Yet another Bday dinner

Evan helped me bake his cake for his birthday. He showed me all the ingredients I needed for the cake.





We went to Red Robin Friday night even though Evan's birthday is not until tomorrow. Grandma Karen and Papa Bill are going to see Missy so we could not have dinner with them tomorrow. We had burgers, riblets, chicken salad and riblets


 Evan got some more gifts for his birthday. He has 3D glasses, little people and of course more Legos




Birthday Cake. YUM. Make a wish!!!


Outside it was pouring down rain and sunny so we saw a rainbow. If you look really close you can see the double rainbow the one on bottom is really dark but there is another one above it. It is very light. But it sure was beautiful.


Genesis 9:12-16
[12] And God said, "This is the sign of the covenant I am making between me and you and every living creature with you, a covenant for all generations to come: [13] I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth. [14] Whenever I bring clouds over the earth and the rainbow appears in the clouds, [15] I will remember my covenant between me and you and all living creatures of every kind. Never again will the waters become a flood to destroy all life. [16] Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth

1 comment: