Saturday, June 30, 2012

Birch Bay waterslides

We heard about Birch Bay Waterslides having a discount day thu HUGE Men of God. It was in our church bulletin. We have not been to the waterslides since Caitlyn was little. It was not a very sunny day and it did rain on us but we had some good family time. We went on all the slides (there is only 8 adult slides) and the place was emtpy because of the weather so we did not have to wait in any lines. Evan played in the kid pool most of the time. He had fun. We did have a little snack of fries and nachos. Caitlyn would not go on the black drop slide but Jeremy and I did. When I got off the slide I was on the pavement and I did not see the step and twisted my foot/ankle. I fell and got some scrapes on my knee and foot on my left foot and my right was hurting. That did not stop my from taking on a few more slides. But once 4pm hit I was toast. I was driving home and I had to have Jeremy finish driving because I was in so much pain. When we got home I could not even walk into the house, Jeremy had to help me. I still cannot put pressure on it. I have had it put up and on ice. It feels a little better but I cannot walk on it. I will wait until tomorrow to see how it is and if we need to see a doctor. I sure hope not. This is the first event of the summer and I better not be laid up for the rest of the summer!














No comments:

Post a Comment