Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Project of the week


I decided to weed the parking area next to the house. I have not weeded it in years. It was full of sticker bushes and random weeds. I started last week. It took 4 working days to do it. I calculated more than 10 hours spent. It does not look like much but it sure was. I have the cuts and bites from the bugs to prove it. The area is 2 car lengths.


This is after day 1

After Day 2

After day 3

After day 4. This was the most difficult. This is where the sticker bushes were the worst. I finished Wed night at 9:45pm. It is dark as you can see but I am finally done. I need to decide either to regravel it or grass it. I like the extra parking but what a pain if I miss a year of weeding.


Just a few of the garbage bags of weeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment