Sunday, February 12, 2012

Tea Time


Caitlyn and I went to Attic Secrets tea room for a mom and daugher date.




We had a yummy lunch too. Caitlyn had a Chicken Caesar salad and I had a Turkey and bacon hot sandwich.



We had fun at lunch. It was very girlie. We went shopping afterwards and bought Caitlyn some new clothes. She got some really cute shirts and a new pair of boots. I did buy Jeremy some new workout clothes. He needed them really bad. Overall it was a great day. Nice and relaxing.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had a great time...Were you able to use the coupon on that or are you going to go another time...I am not sure when Grace and I will be going...I LOVE that place!
    C~

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're such a great mom!! I love you and my little niecey so much!!

    ReplyDelete