Friday, February 3, 2012

First Day of WW points plus

This is what I had for dinner tonight. It was really yummy.

Baked Potatoe with spray butter, salt,pepper and a dash of ranch, Worcestershire chicken and yes those are veggies. I choked them all down and gave it my best shot but I really don't like broccoli and cauliflower.

I did end up going over my points only because my manager bought us pizza for lunch today and that is my weakness. But I thought today was much better than I have been eating.

Caitlyn is sitting next to me eating my leftover ice cream cake from DQ, oh man it looks so good. I think I am ready for bed it's the best way not to eat.

3 comments:

  1. Pizza is also a weakness of mine sister.. I eat it until I am stuffed!! And I don't blame you about the broccoli and cauliflower.. That stuff I won't even touch and I eat a lot of veggies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last night, Nana made that delicious lasagna that Deborah gave us a recipe for. It was just so good!! So I started points today and am doing pretty good. I did have small serving of that lasagna for lunch. I just have to remember to eat in moderation. Oh yea Nana and Papa went shopping and bought my favorite coffee icecream- oh dear!! Temptations are everywhere!!! Keep on counting those points!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great job Felicia! You eating those veggies amazes me! lol! :)

      Delete