Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Mid Year Scrapbook Retreat 2012

Brenda planned a scrapbook retreat for July this year. It was from Monday to Wednesday. She was a wonderful hostess. We even got fresh linens each day and mints on our pillows. I think I will check in to her B&B next time! I hope we have a mid year retreat next year! Brenda, Deborah, Jackie, Cheri and I were all there. I was able to get caught up on my Project Life and I am doing a summer album too and I am up to date on that too. We listened to music, watched movies, talked and were just goofy girls.



 Jackies truck would not start when she went to leave. She had to get a jump from Deborah and that still did not work. We tried pouring coke and cleaning off the battery cable with a toothbrush. That still did not work. Her nephew saved the day. He was able to get it started and take it to her house.



Movie night!

1 comment:

  1. I love the pics!! I had soooo much fun scrapbooking with everyone. Thanks for coming!!

    ReplyDelete