Sunday, January 29, 2012

My Birthday!!!

This year I am 33. I had a really great birthday. We went to Paraiso for lunch and came back to my house and played games. John, Joy, Bill, Karen, Shaley and Missy even came up from Oregon just for the day and of course Jeremy, Caitlyn and Evan were there too.





The Logo Game. It is so much fun. Lots of trivia. Jeremy is the Grand Master (that's what he calls himself anyway).


Yummy ice cream cake from DQ. Evan is helping blow out the candles.

opening presents from the kids and Jeremy.
I got a calculator (mine just died and it was from when I was in high school) and I got a mini organizer. I also got an Amazon gift card, Michael's gift card, lots of flash drives (for all my pics), snow shovel and oddly enough I got a toilet seat (apparently I needed a new one).

 
An extra special gift from one of my best friends Cheri. A collection of Studio Calico scrapbooking stuff and sweetheart candies my favorite.

I had a really great day. Thanks to all my friends and family.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Felicia! It looks like you had a great time!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy Birthday Felicia...I hope your day was extra special...sounds like if your sister came all the way up here that it was...
    Lots of great gifts too...but to the person who gave you a TOILET SEAT...I am just wondering if they did not get the memo...a toilet seat is not a GIFT....

    Love,
    C~

    ReplyDelete