Saturday, January 14, 2012

6th Annual Scrapbook Retreat 2012

This year I had a great time at our Annual Scrapbook retreat. We had so many laughs and I am very blessed to have such wonderful women to spend my time with. It is 1 AM and I am blogging. This week really messed with my schedule. I am feeling wide awake and ready for a movie. I don't think we went to bed before midnight any given night and some were up until 3am or later. Long days. The snack counter. It seemed like everytime I turned around another candy/cookie/cracker was being put on the counter. Boy were they YUMMY!

Felicia's table

Carrie's Table
Sabrina's table
Brenda & the coffee table
Deborah and the digital scrapbooking table
Cheri's table

Violet's spot on the rug.

Beautiful
It's the final count down. Only 1 hour left and Cheri has not really started to clean up yet. Yikes







Never fear we got out of there right on time. It was such a great week. I am already excited for next year and coming up with book ideas now. I hope everyone can make it next year and maybe even more!!










2 comments:

  1. I'm cracking up at your final hour pics! Lol! Thank goodness for all you ladies pitching in to help clean up! :) It was a super fun week, as always. Can't wait to do it again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can`t wait either!! We need a mid-year retreat!!! Love all of your pics, Felicia.

    ReplyDelete