Sunday, November 18, 2012

Forks Road Trip


Saturday November 17th. Brenda, Lori, Deborah and Felicia took a road trip to Forks. We left around 7pm and took the Edmonds Kingston Ferry. It was kinda rainy. I wanted to buy some scrapbook supplies for my last trip.

 
Police dog sniffing out the cars.



 
Port Angeles: Bella Italia

 You can't really see it but it is super rainy, just like Forks.

 
Bellas Truck




 
Our friends at the chamber of commerce. It was nice to see them again.




 
This is the real sign from the first Twilight movie. This is from the prom at the end. The shop owners said they really had to fight to get this prop. It was a big hit.





 
Going into LaPush.




 
The weather was beautiful. The clouds parted and the sun came out. It even stopped raining during the time we were at the beach. The water was beautiful and the waves were white and wild.



 
Brenda in flip flops all day long


Crescent lake dock. It was so very cold outside.

 
Sergios mexican restuarant. My bean and rice burrito was wonderful.




Thank you ladies for coming on my crazy adventure. I can always count on friends to make my crazy ideas come to life. Cannot wait until next time! I think this should be a yearly event!

No comments:

Post a Comment