Monday, August 6, 2012

Magic Mike

We went to the Cinebarre in Mountlake Terrace. We had lots of fun. A bunch of girls from work and my mom went. Me, Karen, Emily, Jennifer, Emma, Alicia, Allison. We had dinner there. My mom and I split a cineburger, fries and moonsticks. (chesseburger, fries, motzarella sticks). The movie was good and funny. We had some girls behind us laughing right at the end where the plot got good. Then after the movie we were in the bathroom commenting on how rude it was to laugh during the movie and girl in one of the stalls said I was one of those girls. There was an akward silence then I asked why she was laughing and she said it was because the movie was cheesy. We all waited until she left the bathroom before coming out. It was fun anyway! I cannot wait to do it again. Next will be Emily's wedding in a couple of weeks. More fun!







No comments:

Post a Comment