Tuesday, March 29, 2011

SPRING BREAK- Zoo, Kidd Valley and Space Needle






On March 28th we went to the Woodland Park Zoo, Kidd Valley for dinner and then the Space Needle for fun. We brought along the neighbor girl Michala (she is moving to Marysville as I write, so sad). We had lots of fun with the animals at the zoo and it did not rain on us at all. Then we ate at Kidd Valley and the burgers and fries we wonderful. Then we decided to go the Space Needle and the girls of course needed a Space Needle souvenier that was quite spendy and evan got a little robot toy. Then on our way home we got Blizzards from Dairy Queen just to top off the day. We left our house at 9am and did not get home until 8pm. Long but fun day. I hope the rest of Spring Break is fun.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, man! I so want a burger and fries. Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! It looks like you had so much fun!! I miss getting to do fun things like that with you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pics! Jeremy eaten a hamburger pic- made me laugh. I love the zoo and wish I went too!!

    ReplyDelete